The 2nd TMIC (Triatma Mulya International Conference) 2019
“Culture, Tourism, Hospitality, Business” Trends, Opportunities and Challenges in the Millennial Era
Carrying out research is an obligation for lecturers, with an increase target in publication H-Index values. To achieve a high H-Index number, every lecturer is required to publish his writing internationally so that it is cited by the entire world community. In order to improve the performance of lecturer research and the implementation of collaborative research with Andhra University India, LP2M together with the Postgraduate Program STIE Triatma Mulya and STIPAR Triatma Jaya will hold an international conference. The activity will be held as a series of activities of the Anniversary of STIE Triatma Mulya for the period of August 2019.
August 15-16 2019 was chosen because it coincided with the schedule of visiting collaborative research partners from Andhra University India, namely Prof. Dr. Victor Babu, PhD. IJMER Director (International Journal of Multidisciplinary Research) India, with impact factor 5,818. He visited August 13-18 2019 to continue collaborating research on five tourist villages in Bali. As we know, publications in International Journals require funding and sometimes long enough review times. On this occasion, with the presence of Prof. Victor as director of the IJMER, various facilities are given to lecturers who want to improve the H-Index of research through international publications. Among other things, publication prices are very affordable, faster time frames and easier review.
The theme that is carried
The themes raised at this conference were “Culture, Tourism, Hospitality, Business” Trends, Opportunities and Challenges in the Millennial Era with sub themes including:
- Culture in Tourism and Hospitality
- Community Based Tourism
- Alternative Tourism (Sport, Shopping, Dark Tourism)
- Spa Weilness Tourism
- Trends in the Millennial Tourism
- Tourism in Disruption Era
- Local Hospitality in Global Tourism
- Marketing and Hospitality
- Entrepreneur and Business
- Education in Hospitality and Business
The resource person who became the “keynote speaker” at the conference was:
- Dr. Koppula Victor Babu, M.A.,M.A.,M.Phil.,Ph.D.,PDF, D.Litt., Andhra University, Visakhapatnam, India.
- Prof. Dr. Nyoman Darma Putra, M.Litt., Udayana University, Bali, Indonesia.
- Prof. Shinobu Yamaguchi, Toyo University, Jepang.
- Mr. Remington Marcus Cooney, M.Ed, Program Coordinator STIE – Stenden.
- Dr. Ni Luh Putu Agustini Karta, SE., MM., Head of Triatma Mulya Magister Management Business Program, Bali, Indonesia.
Place and Technical Implementation of the Event
The event will be held at Puri Saron Seminyak,
(Street. Camplung Tanduk, Seminyak, Kuta Bali Indonesia)
With cost details as follows:
- Presenter/ Author Rp 2.775.000,-
- General Participants Rp 450.000,-
- Student Participants Rp 350.000,-
The important date of TMIC 2019 is as follows:
- Abstract submission deadline July 20th ,2019
- Notification of acceptance July 23rd ,2019
- Paper submission deadline July 31st ,2019
- Registration deadline August 10th ,2019
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, triatmamulya.ac.id,
Registration Form: http://bit.ly/pendaftaran_tmic2019