I. DATE AND TIME OF OCCASION
Date : August 15-16, 2018
Time : 09.00 AM
Place : Ballroom Puri Saron Seminyak Hotel, Bali, Indonesia
(Jl. Camplung Tanduk, Seminyak, Kuta Bali Indonesia)
II. KEYNOTE SPEAKERS
- Dr. Koppula Victor Babu, M.A.,M.A.,M.Phil.,Ph.D.,PDF, D.Litt., Andhra University, Visakhapatnam, India.
- Prof. Dr. Nyoman Darma Putra, M.Litt., Udayana University, Bali, Indonesia.
- Mark de Jong, BC, M.A.Ed, Executive Dean NHL Stenden University of Applied Science the Netherlands.
- Dr. Ni Luh Putu Agustini Karta, SE., MM., Head of Triatma Mulya Magister Management Business Program, Bali, Indonesia.
General, academician, researchers, researcher’s scholar, students, and practitioners in religion
IV. THEME AND SUB-THEME
“Developing Tourism and Economy 2018: Trends, Opportunities, and Challenges”
- Village and Ecotourism
- Community Based Tourism and Economy
- Tourism Impact on Economy
- Marketing in Tourism
- Culinary in Tourism
- Tourism Operation and Economy
- Entrepreneur and Business
- Health and Wellness Tourism
- Alternative Tourism
V. CALL FOR PAPERS
- The Article written in MS Word, Font Times New Roman 12pt, A4, 1 space, 5-10 pages.
- Structures of the article (paper): Title, Abstract, Introduction, Discussion, Closing, and Bibliography.
- Abstract submission deadline: July 20th, 2018.
- Acceptance notification: July 23rd, 2018.
- Full paper submission: August 3rd, 2018.
- Article sent via E-mail: email@example.com or https://www.emailmeform.com/builder/form/9X6bKoF52DjSd
- The written and printed materials, as well as for presentation and discussion should be in English.
VI. REGISTRATION FEE AND FACILITY FOR SEMINAR
- General participant fee Rp 450.000,- includes seminar kit, lunch and certificate.
- Student participant fee Rp 300.000,- includes seminar kit, lunch and certificate.
- Registration paper $ 175 includes publication paper for only one presenter and certificate of presenter. Additional presenter will be charge Rp 300.000 per-pax include lunch, seminar kit and certificate of presenter.
- All accepted paper will be published on International Journal of Multidisciplinary Research (IJMER) India, period September-December 2018, impact factor 5.818 (www.ijmer.in).
VII. COMMITTEE OFFICE
Sekolah Tinggi Ilmu Ekonomi Triatma Mulya – Bali
Jl. Kubu Gunung, Tegal Jaya, Dalung Kuta, Badung, Bali, Indonesia
Office: (+62) 361 412971; Fax: (+62) 361 412972
Mr. Krisna (08113809707)
Mrs. Mekarini (083114371244)
Ms. Widi (08123800456)